Monday 14 May 2018

Wedding card


I have matt and layered an A4 card with pink and then white card. I die cut two valance in pink and a trellis in pink and a trellis in white all using Cheery Lynn dies. I attached the valance to the top and bottom of my card. I attached the trellis to a piece of white card slightly offsetting the two colours. I then attached this piece of card to my card using foam pads. I attached the couple (which I cut with a Cheery Lynn die) to this trellis element. I printed a personalised sentiment and die cut it with a Presscut oval die from a nesting set. Using the next size in the nesting set I cut a pink oval to mount the sentiment. I attached this to the card using foam pads. I completed my card with flat backed pearls.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #200 - anything goes (unlimited)*
creatalicious #138 - anything goes option add a sentiment (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #206 - anything goes (1/3)*
craftrocket #48 - use embellishments (unlimited)*
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #81 - anything goes (unlimited)*
avenue613 #209 - anything goes optional mainly blue (4/8)*
pennys #379 - anything goes (3/3)*
notjustcards #May - anything goes (1/5)*
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #57 - anything goes (unlimited)*
unicorn #32 - monochrome (unlimited)*
asyoulikeit #10th May - pink or blue and why/pink I love feminine/girly cards (2/3)*





5 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie this is a stunning wedding card. I have a couple of wedding cards to make this summer thank you for the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous, elegant card. The pink is perfect. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely and elegant is this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Creatalicious! - Sonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely wedding card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional add a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete