Tuesday 6 March 2018

Deer card


I absolutely love working with this Marianne deer die. It is so so cute and always very popular. I have made a scene using lots of dies. I have matt and layered my 8x8in white card with beige and pink card, I curved all the corners with a punch. I created layers of green card and die cut the top of each layer with a grass die. I embossed white card and added that to the top of my card. I die cut a fence and added a layer of grass in front of the fence. I die cut three deer and attached them to my card amongst the grass. I die cut a tree to add at the top of my card. I added flowers to the tree and flowers amongst the grass.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

artisticinspirations #195 - anything goes (unlimited)
craftingfromtheheart #197 - anything goes (2/3)
useyourstuff #301 - anything goes
inspirationdestination #145 - anything goes (unlimited)
lilpatchofcraftyfriends #77 - anything goes (unlimited)
simplypapercraftsforalloccassions #55 - anything goes (unlimited)
creatalicious #134 - anything goes (unlimited)
abitmoretimetocraft #63 - anything goes (unlimited)
avenue613 #207 - anything goes option reuse/upcycle (4/8)*
throughthecraftroomdoor #6th March - anything goes (1/2)
cardmania #102 - embossing (3/5)
internationalartandsoul #28 - emboss and die (1/3)
sendasmile4kids #3rd March - anything goes/card for a girl (unlimited)
animalfriends #60 = spring/ easter with animal (2/3)
pearlysparkles #26 - flowers (unlimited)
eclecticellapu #March - spring is coming (unlimited)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at IAAS. We do hope you come back soon. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional girly” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete